Because we all need each other
Church is so much more than what happens on a Sunday morning. Church is a community of people sharing in the life and faith of Jesus. At Resonate, we believe the best way for us to meet the needs of our folks and encourage one another in faith is to meet regularly in groups.
These are groups that meet in homes, to eat, share and pray together. Our groups typically focus their sharing around a scripture, a recent sermon, or a question about spiritual life. To make room for our busy lives, Small Groups meet seasonally for 6-8 weeks at a time.
Once a month, some of the men of Resonate gather up at the building for an evening open and honest conversation around the intersection of life and faith. And we drink whiskey while we do it. The purpose of Whiskey Church is to give people a safe place to explore some of the deeper and more probing questions of faith and doubt.
Whiskey Church meets the 4th Thursday of every month
Everyone needs their people and Resonate Ladies Night provides a place for women to gather without the stress of family to connect, recharge and encourage each other. There is no agenda and wine is welcome. So come, join the ladies of Resonate as we cheer each other on.
Resonate Ladies Night meets the 2nd Thursday of every month
WHAT TO EXPECT?
· It’s normal to be nervous, but our people are friendly and know what it’s like to be new.
· Most people bring an appetizer and a bottle of wine. You’re never under any pressure to, (especially if you’re coming straight from work).
· We start eating about 20 mins in.
· If the group has kids, there will be a babysitter to help watch the kids.
· Discussion lasts 40-50.
· We end taking prayer requests and one person closes in prayer.