Church is best in circles, rather than rows. This is why we started calling our small groups Dinner Church. Think about it like a small potluck that happens every week. Dinner Church is a place for you to be known while exploring and discovering God in new ways.
We’re taking a break right now from Dinner Church, but will be starting back up in the fall. If you’d like to know more or be notified when we start back drop us a line.
What to expect at your first Dinner Church?
- It’s normal to be nervous, but our people are friendly and know what it’s like to be new.
- Most people bring an appetizer and a bottle of wine. You’re never under any pressure to, (especially if you’re coming straight from work).
- We start eating about 20 mins in.
- If the group has kids, there will be a babysitter to help watch the kids.
- We eat and chat for about 20-30 mins.
- Discussion lasts about an hour, as we discuss and break down the sermon.
- We end taking prayer requests and one person closes in prayer.